Our Covid-19 Safety Policy
While we all find our feet in our new ‘normal’, we’re here to help you and of course, always keep health and safety front of mind. We are committed to keeping our guests and team as safe as possible.
As part of government mandates and our own cleanliness procedures, below are all of measures we are taking to keep everyone safe.
- Please check in using the QR code at the front door, front counter or waiting room.
- Please use sanitiser provided upon entry. Keep your hands clean.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres away from others, whenever possible.
- Please do not come in if you are unwell, have a temperature or a cough. If you're not feeling well, please call ahead of your scheduled consultation time and advise reception. We can very easily change your consultation to a telehealth appointment, and we can post or courier any medicines that you may need. Our cancellations policy remains unchanged. We kindly request 48-business hours’ notice if you’re unable to attend your scheduled appointment. A 100% charge will apply for any consultations or treatments cancelled with less than 48-hours’ notice.
Our Extensive Covid-19 Infection Control Practices
The clinic will be retaining current health and hygiene practices and implementing new extensive infection control guidelines. These include:
- A full surface sanitisation will take place between each client.
- Practitioners will wash or sanitise hands before greeting patients, before treatment, after treatment, after payment and when the patients leave.
- Patients will be asked to sanitise hands on arrival, before treatment, and after treatment.
Vaccinations at Floralia
All staff and clinical consultants at Floralia are fully compliant with government and WA health state mandate regulations with regards to COVID-19. We thank you for doing your part to keep us all safe and for your patience. Please email us for any enquiries you have about our vaccination policy.
These steps are to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for understanding.