Traditional support for dysmenorrhoea.
Provides and a blend of herbs traditionally used to relieve inflammation. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Reduce menstruation pain
- Promotes and improves menstrual flow
- Relieve menstrual spasms and cramps
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation
- Contraindicated in hypertension and oedema and in those taking thiazide or loop diuretics
- Caution in those with liver problems; in very rare cases Black Cohosh may cause harm to the liver in some individuals; if the patient is experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, the patient should stop using this product and see their doctor
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet