For use in intestinal threadworms and pinworms.
Includes herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine with vermifuge and antispasmodic properties. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- To relieve flatulence
- Stimulate gastric secretions
- Remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Contraindicated during lactation
- Not advisable for children under 2 years of age
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Do not use if pregnant, or likely to become pregnant
- Contraindicated in those with known sensitivity to wormwood or other members of the Compositae family
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet