May assist in bone and immune system health.
Vitamin D assists calcium absorption into bones and a diet that is deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later stages of life. Supplementation with vitamin D may be beneficial to:
- Maintain muscle function
- Support healthy immune system function
- Support healthy teeth, teeth mineralisation and bone health
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
- Contains trace amounts of sulphur dioxide
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Caution with calcium channel blockers as vitamin D supplementation may reduce the effectiveness of these drugs
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet