May provide relief of premenstrual tension symptoms.
For relief of premenstrual tension characterised by breast tenderness, abdominal bloating and mood changes. Chaste tree is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Decrease menstrual cycle irregularities
- Relieve night sweats and hot flushes associated with menopause
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Use cautiously during pregnancy and only in the early stages
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives
- Chaste tree may aggravate pure spasmodic dysmenorrhoea not associated with premenstrual syndrome
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet