Podcast: Exhausted Mum Syndrome And Post Natal Depletion | with Angela Hywood
About this episode
- Postnatal Depletion or Exhausted Mum Syndrome, what do these terms mean?
- Symptoms of postnatal depletion
- The lesser-known reasons why mums are exhausted postpartum and beyond
- Who is at increased risk of PND
- Can PND or Exhausted Mum Syndrome be prevented?
- Baby brain - we address the reprogramming that happens to the mother's brain and the role it serves
- Postnatal Depletion for Dads or partners - is this a thing? What causes postnatal depletion in men (or partners)? Are the partners commonly forgotten about?
- Strategies we can implement to help mum and dad avoid or resolve postnatal depletion or burnt in parents or couples with several kids