A multipurpose massaging beauty tool.
It improves the appearance of post-delivery skin and boosts the absorption of topical skincare products. Since the skin around your c-section is likely to become raised, thick, and firm as it recovers, manual massages may help your skin look flatter, smoother, and more even. This can help break down built-up collagen (which is what makes scars appear and feel lumpy and bumpy) and give your c-section skin the best chance of healing with a faint scar appearance. The massaging roller features two multi-purpose heads: a small amethyst stone head and a large ridged stainless steel acupressure head.
Made from stainless steel and features an amethyst stone on one end.
- Intended for adult use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Wash hands before using
- Do not use it on open wounds, broken skin, or infected skin
- To clean, wipe both ends with a damp cloth. Never fully wet this tool
- Discontinue use and discard if the stone becomes broken, chipped, or has sharp edges
- If you have metal allergies (especially nickel), please consult a medical practitioner before using this roller
- Any injury resulting from misuse and not following instructions is not the responsibility of YUNG BOD. Should an adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately
- This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition