Traditionally used to relieve symptoms of menopause.
A combination of herbal extracts, third-party tested for constituents including six silymarin active phytocompounds. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Protect the liver
- Decrease menstruation pain
- Relieve excessive perspiration or sweating
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to:
- Decrease sleeplessness
- Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
Free from gluten, dairy, soy and sulphites. Vegan friendly.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure
- If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet