Traditionally used for intestinal threadworms.
Featuring an extract from pomegranate peel naturally high in levels of flavonoids, proanthocyanidins and ellagitannins. Punicalagin is also a major constituent and potent antioxidant which may help to reduce free radicals formed in the body. Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to:
- Decrease diarrhoea
- Tighten tissues as an astringent
- Assist in removing intestinal threadworms and pinworms
No added gluten, soy, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. Does not contain additional artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- For adult use only
- Do not use for longer than 14 days
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose
- Discontinue for 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant and caution for use during lactation
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults or children over 6 years, 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years or 24 hours in children aged 3 - 6 years
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet