Traditionally used as a cardiotonic.
Hawthorn is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a cardiotonic. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support healthy blood circulation
- Maintain cardiovascular system health
- Strengthen heart and support healthy heart function
Provides a source of antioxidants that help reduce free radicals formed in the body. No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- May potentiate the action of hypotensive medication and digoxin
- Due to the tannins in this product, it should be consumed at least 2 hours away from ingestion of mineral supplements
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet