May assist in the relief of mild rheumatic aches.
Herbal complex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help:
- Reduce occurrence of mild migraines
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains
- Reduce the occurrence and symptoms of headaches
Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to:
- Relieve mild fever
- Regulate the flow of liver qi
- Relieve chills associated with the common cold
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a depurative to support skin health
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Not to be used in children under 5 years
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to Feverfew, parthenolide or other members of the Compositae family
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet