Traditionally used as a liver tonic.
St Mary's thistle and its active constituents are collectively known as silymarin. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine:
- To relieve symptoms of indigestion
- To support and enhance liver health
- To support healthy digestive system function
- To aid the excretion of metabolic waste products
- As an antioxidant herb that scavenges free radicals
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg, or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- In anaemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take it simultaneously with meals or iron supplements
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional