For use in mild throat infections and mild tonsillitis.
Formulated with herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe and support oral mucous membrane health. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve a dry unproductive cough
- Relieve symptoms of mild mouth ulcers, mild throat infections, mild tonsillitis and sore throat
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours. Vegan friendly.
- Contains ethanol
- Contains ethanol 16% v/v
- Contraindicated during lactation
- Contains hydroxybenzoate and potassium sorbate
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Contraindicated in those with an allergy to plants of the Compositae (daisy) family and allergy to clove or eugenol
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet