For the health and function of the cardiovascular system.
Ubiquinol is the active and most common form of coenzyme Q10 in the body. Ubiquinol has superior absorption and is more bioavailable than ubiquinone. It may be beneficial to:
- Support the health and function of the cardiovascular system
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body and damage to body cells
No added gluten, milk, lactose, nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, eggs or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
- Contains trace amounts of sulphur dioxide and pollen
- Should not be taken while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Gelatin capsules naturally contain phenylalanine, caution phenylalanine sensitive patients consuming over two capsules per day
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet