For relief of mild bronchial coughs.
Combines herbs including licorice, echinacea and thyme to support lung health. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Promote sweating
- Support the immune system to fight illness
- Decreases bronchial mucous congestion
- Reduce cough and relieve mild bronchial cough
- Relieve inflammation and soothe irritated tissues
- Relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Caution in pregnancy
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Contraindicated in hypertension (including hypertension during pregnancy), oedema and in those taking thiazide or loop diuretics
- Ginger should be used cautiously in patients taking antacids (may decrease the effectiveness as ginger increases gastric secretory activity)
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet