To soothe and support a healthy gastrointestinal lining.
Combination of ingredients for gastrointestinal system health and gut integrity. It may assist to:
- Support healthy digestion
- Aid the repair of gastrointestinal/gut wall lining
- Support healthy gastrointestinal immune function
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives. Lemon lime flavour.
- Contains seafood
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long period
- When taken in excess of 3000 μg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects
- The recommended amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 μgRE for women and 900 μgRE for men
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional