Traditionally used for threadworms and pinworms.
Provides Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) extract as a single ingredient. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve flatulence
- Promote healthy digestion
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Remove intestinal threadworms/pinworms
- Reduce the occurrence of symptoms and symptoms of indigestion
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Adults only
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant
- Caution is advised during lactation due to potential allergy
- Avoid long-term, continuous use of more than a few weeks at a time
- If coughing persists consult your doctor or a healthcare professional
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet