Nutrient support for immune function and general health.
Unique and powerful combination of antioxidant bioflavonoids, vitamins and trace minerals. Provides quercetin, rutin, buffered vitamin C, vitamins A and E, selenium and bromelains. These antioxidant nutrients may help to:
- Maintain healthy immune function and support the immune system to fight illness
- Support mucous membrane health
Free from gluten, egg, dairy and soy protein. Vegan friendly. Lime flavour.
- Contraindication: Retinoids
- When taken in excess of 3000 μg retinol equivalents (RE), Vitamin A can cause birth defects
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 μgRE for women and 900 μgRE for men
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses - a daily dose of 150 μg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet