Traditional support for nervous unrest and mild anxiety.
Combines herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nervous unrest and mild anxiety. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support emotional wellbeing
- Maintain nervous system health
- Support healthy emotional/mood balance
- Reduce the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety
- Relieve sleeplessness and reduce disturbed sleep
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant
- Consume at least 2 hours away from ingestion of mineral supplements
- St John’s Wort is not advisable in cases of known photosensitivity and in those taking photosensitising drugs
- May cause hyperaesthesia in some sensitive individuals, especially when combined with high exposure to sunlight
- St John's wort affects the way many prescription medications work, including the oral contraceptive pill; consult your doctor
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet