Traditional support for menopause.
Formulated with herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as nervines. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support healthy mood balance
- Relieve night sweats and hot flushes associated with menopause
- Reduce restlessness, nervous tension and symptoms of mild anxiety
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant
- In very rare cases black cohosh has been associated with liver failure; if you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor
- St John’s Wort affects the way some prescription medicines work; caution is advised in patients taking other drug medications, including combined oral contraceptives; consult your health professional
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet