For symptomatic relief of common colds and flu.
Allium sativum (Garlic) is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease symptoms of common colds and flu. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Decrease excess mucous and upper respiratory tract congestion
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Garlic intake should be discontinued 10 days before surgery
- Children under two years of age should not be treated for symptoms of respiratory tract infections without medical advice
- Use with caution in patients taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant drugs for doses 3 g or greater of fresh garlic per day unless under close supervision
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet