A potent antioxidant formulation.
A potent antioxidant herbal formulation. It may be beneficial to:
- Maintain blood vessel health
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Support healthy blood circulation and flow to the peripheries
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Contains caffeine
- Adults only
- Contains 12.5 mg of caffeine per tablet
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Caution in patients with haemorrhagic disorders and in those taking warfarin or antiplatelet drugs
- In anaemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take it simultaneously with meals
- This formulation should be consumed at least 2 hours away from ingestion of mineral supplements
- Caffeine intake of more than 200 mg per day is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- For women wishing to conceive or pregnant women, green tea may reduce the bioavailability of folate
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet