For symptomatic relief of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Provides vitamins and minerals to reduce symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections. This formula may be beneficial to:
- Reduce symptoms of colds and flu, including sneezing, nasal congestion and coughs
- Support healthy immune function
- Support healthy tissue repair
- Support wound healing
No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds. No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours. Vegan friendly.
- Contains pea starch
- Contains B6; stop using if tingling, burning or numbness is experienced
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
- Contains sugars (418 mg naturally present per 5 g dose) and trace amounts of sulphur dioxide and phenylalanine
- Large doses of vitamin C may cause gastrointestinal complaints such as nausea or diarrhoea in sensitive individuals
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses; a daily dose of 150 µg for adults from supplements should not be exceeded
- If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, or bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), separate doses by at least two hours
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet